Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
29.03.24 at 09:56:32
Home All forum attachments and linked/autosaved images Help Search Login Register Sprache umschalten für Gäste

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
920 RH chain housing (Read 2872 times)
Robert Druge(Guest)
Ex Member

920 RH chain housing
15.10.05 at 00:34:00

Hello, i am here in usa looking for at least 1 good chain housing, the rubber piece from the engine and the housing on the rear wheel, they arent available here in usa. While on the subject of the chain i would like to know if it is possible to change the gearing? I would like to go up 1 tooth on th front to 17 teeth and possibly down 2 teeth on the rear. Does anyone have any input on this and if so where are they available? i would like to keep the chain enclosed like stock and am not sure how much clearance there is in the housing.  thanks, bob

Top of page
  IP Logged
leroy(Guest)
Ex Member

920 RH chain housing
Reply #1 - 15.10.05 at 00:54:00

Hi Robert,
I got one housing, I just recently got a spare bike and put it into pieces. The housing doesn´t look THAT good, but it does its work, that means it won´t let the grease through. Tell me if you want to have it, but be aware that the shipping to the states will cost quite some money.  
I think if you´ll give me 20 dollars plus the shipping it will be okay with the price, just let me know
Greetings from Germany
Leroy

Top of page
  IP Logged
Lars Sandström(Guest)
Ex Member

920 RH chain housing
Reply #2 - 19.10.05 at 09:21:00

Original is 16 tooth front an 35 t rear. It's possible to go down to 33 t rear without modifications. To get a real difference 29 tooth front is good but you'll have to get rid of the superb casing and put on an o-ring chain.

Top of page
  IP Logged
Lars Sandström(Guest)
Ex Member

920 RH chain housing
Reply #3 - 22.10.05 at 16:50:00

I mean 29 t REAR of course...
Front sprocket can not be changed to bigger ones. Not enough space.

Top of page
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print