Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
29.04.24 at 12:02:27
Home All forum attachments and linked/autosaved images Help Search Login Register Sprache umschalten für Gäste

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
Treffen/Rally 2019 (Read 31155 times)
Keith_Bennett
TR1 Board Newbie

Bike: 1984 TR1
Re: Treffen/Rally 2019
Reply #100 - 17.08.19 at 10:22:32

I hope everyone is having a great time in Pitton. I deeply regret that I was unable to get my TR1 ready in time. If I'd had one more week...  Wish I was there!

Top of page
Email View Profile   IP Logged
Desmo2V
TR1 Board Full Member

Bike: SS900ie Z 650F4  XV 1000 TR1
Reply #101 - 19.08.19 at 11:42:25

Hi Kevin
Thank you for the organization of the rally.Though without bike Natascha and I enjoyed our trip to Salisbury and Pitton and seeing everybody. Please let all who helped know that we appreciated the warm welcome and the wonderful hospitality.
Right now I am relaxing at the Ace Cafe and catch our flight back home tonight. We both look forward to see you all next summer in Italy Tim and Natascha
Smiley

Top of page
View Profile Desmotwovalve   IP Logged
kdemery
TR1 Board Senior Member

Bike: TR1 & Vincent Rapide
Reply #102 - 19.08.19 at 14:14:03

Hello Everyone

The rally is over. I believe everyone enjoyed it. We had sunshine and rain, but everyone kept smiling.

There are just a few riders remaining who will leave tomorrow for the Isle of Man.

It was good to see you again Tim & Natasha. Thank you for making the effort and coming to the Rally.

Full report, photos and videos to follow.

I look forward to seeing you all in Italy next year.

Kevin

Top of page
View Profile   IP Logged
kdemery
TR1 Board Senior Member

Reply #103 - 20.08.19 at 18:11:23

Hello All

I am compiling photos of the Rally for Manfred to place on the web site.

I didn't take as many photos as I normally do. So, if anyone has interesting photos or videos please send them to me at kdemery@btinternet.com

Tim. You were taking a video of us riding through the Cathedral Close, can you send it to me please?

Thank you
Kevin

Top of page
View Profile   IP Logged
ulitr1
TR1 Board Senior Member

Bike: TR1 Bj81
Reply #104 - 21.08.19 at 12:01:57

Hi Kevin and Mary,

I really enjoyed myself in England!!! I found the location to be fantastic and the food was very good (the beer too!)
The museem was also great.
I look forward to the next meeting in Italy (hopefully....)
Many thanks,
all the best, Uli

schön schlank muss sie sein mit dicken Zylindern und einer schönen Stimme
Smiley
Top of page
redblueshouse
TR1 Board Newbie

Reply #105 - 22.08.19 at 19:57:54

Arrived home safely. Ali went this morning from Walschbronn. Kevin you and your crew did a great job. I know how much effort it was, but when you saw how everybody enjoyed the meeting it must have been a good satisfaction for you.
Greetings to Mary and all the nice villagers you have there and again thank you so much.
Hopefully see you soon.

Herbert from Walschbronn

Top of page
kniesie
TR1 Board Junior Member

Bike: TR1, XR, XT, XTZ
Reply #106 - 23.08.19 at 07:44:21

It was a real great time in Pitton! Tom and I enjoyed it completely. We'd also arrived safetly on monday. Tanks for your full organisation, especially to your "Village volunteers"! Thumb Up Tom was very impressed about the whole meeting and the nice group we all had been during the rally.
We'll come back to see your area once again. I'm going to send you some photos today.
Best wishes to you and Mary, Christian

Viele Grüße, Christian

Wir sehen uns auf dem Klingenring
Top of page
The Duchess
Ex Member

Reply #107 - 23.08.19 at 08:38:04

Hi all
Great to meet you all at the rally last weekend. Thanks for the warm welcome. Hats off to Kevin for doing a great job. Hope you all had a safe ride home. See you all in Italy.
Brett and Ruth.

Top of page
  IP Logged
Ali
TR1 Board Extraterrestrial Member

Bike: TR 1
Reply #108 - 26.08.19 at 20:48:58

At first, Kevin, many thanks for the 2019 Rally in Pitton on behalf of my TR 1 and me.
Nearly 3.5  weeks of vacation is over, i am home again.
Starting at end of July, i had a great time in Walschbronn, at Herberts place. We  drove to Chambley, a Race track near Metz. I had a 3 hour Endurance race there with Volker on his Ducati,  and Herbert as our "Pit Girl", in serious his important Job was to show when the one who is driving  had to finish his turn/come to the Box and to change transponders very quickly. After that experience i drove to the Jura, near lake Geneve, and to the Vercour near Crest. A Stop in the Auvergne was nice, on the trip to Alsace it was raining cats and dogs, so my Mobil phone quit the  Job . But it was a cheap one, and the TR was doing the job witout modern electronics. A day in Walschbronn to rest and for a little maintenance was nice, and Off Herbert and me went to Dieppe/Newcastle for a nighttrip with the ferry. Arriving in Newcastle at 4 Am in the morning, an english breakfast at Brighton Seaside was just right.
We met Willi, Doris, Freddy , Bergmann Bobby , Dieter with Son Willi on the local campground on Thursday morning.
And i had a great time in Pitton, many thanks for that. Especially rainy Friday was great, everybody together underneath the Tent at the Bar.
Sammy Millers Place was marvellous.
Herbert and me left at Monday morning, took the ferry to Dieppe and arrived at Walschbronn at Tuesday.
I went to my home at Thursday then, 650 KM Country roads,  sunny weather, no technical problems, only a bit of Oil consumption, my tires - Conti Road attack 3- did a great job at more than 6000 Km, including the turns on a race track,
Regards Ali

Top of page
kdemery
TR1 Board Senior Member

Reply #109 - 27.08.19 at 23:03:31

Hello All

So glad you enjoyed the Rally. It was great to catch up with old friends.

Uli Sclumber won the trophy for the Best Bike. But, he went home before I could award the trophy to him. Uli where are you? If anyone knows his contact details please let me know as I want to post the trophy to him.

All the best.
Kevin

Top of page
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print