Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
18.04.24 at 23:28:32
Home All forum attachments and linked/autosaved images Help Search Login Register Sprache umschalten für Gäste

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Travel (Read 4460 times)
Trevor Brewis(Guest)
Ex Member

Travel
21.02.01 at 16:33:00

I am thinking about attending the TR1 rally in August and I am trying
to find the best route through Germany,via Amsterdam and onto RoBbach.
  My friend and I will be sailing from Newcastle,N/E of England, were
Amsterdam is the best sailing from home.If anyone has a good web site
of Germany that would olso be appreciated.
                     Many thanks
                                  Trevor
                     danke.

Top of page
  IP Logged
Armin Föll(Guest)
Ex Member

Travel
Reply #1 - 12.03.01 at 10:36:00

Hi Trevor,
your choice to sail from Newcastle to Amsterdam sounds quite reasonable. I did this trib 5 years ago, beside of some handful of very loud drunken dutchmen it was enjoiable. There was also a connection to Hamburg which I took for my way up to Scottland. I am not sure if that line exists any more.
If you're coming from Amsterdam and you wants to reach Bavaria you have first to ask yourself how much time you want to spend. If you want to go as fast as possible the route is very simple. You'll first take the motorway E35 from Amsterdam to Arnheim, further over Cologne to Frankfurt then continue on the E42 and E45 via Würzburg and Nürnberg, the n on the E56 to Regensburg. From there it is best to leave the motorway and to drive over country roads to Landshut, further to Vilsbiburg, Neumarkt St. Veith and then you're almost in Roßbach. With the invitation there comes a detailed map of the nearer surrounding of Roßbach.
That is the "Express" route. If you wish to get more detailes please feel free to contact me directly over my email adress.
Regards from Augsburg
Armin

Top of page
  IP Logged
Armin Föll(Guest)
Ex Member

Travel
Reply #2 - 12.03.01 at 10:36:00

Hi Trevor,
your choice to sail from Newcastle to Amsterdam sounds quite reasonable. I did this trib 5 years ago, beside of some handful of very loud drunken dutchmen it was enjoiable. There was also a connection to Hamburg which I took for my way up to Scottland. I am not sure if that line exists any more.
If you're coming from Amsterdam and you wants to reach Bavaria you have first to ask yourself how much time you want to spend. If you want to go as fast as possible the route is very simple. You'll first take the motorway E35 from Amsterdam to Arnheim, further over Cologne to Frankfurt then continue on the E42 and E45 via Würzburg and Nürnberg, the n on the E56 to Regensburg. From there it is best to leave the motorway and to drive over country roads to Landshut, further to Vilsbiburg, Neumarkt St. Veith and then you're almost in Roßbach. With the invitation there comes a detailed map of the nearer surrounding of Roßbach.
That is the "Express" route. If you wish to get more detailes please feel free to contact me directly over my email adress.
Regards from Augsburg
Armin

Top of page
  IP Logged
Georg Horn(Guest)
Ex Member

Travel
Reply #3 - 27.06.05 at 10:12:00

Heast, meine Turbo-XJ ist ein piekfeines Renngeraet, da gehoert halt eine Verkleidung drauf. Aber die Scheibe ist doch eh abgeschnitten:
http://koblenz-net.de/~horn/turbotreffen_ochtrup_2005/cimg0027.jpg
Links Original, rechts mit hornschen Modifikationen...
Und: Selbst mit einer BMW taet ich dich immer noch herbrennen. So. Wink))
Gruss,
Georg

Top of page
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print