Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
14.05.24 at 11:57:54
Home All forum attachments and linked/autosaved images Help Search Login Register Sprache umschalten für Gäste

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Auspuff zu verkaufen (Read 2093 times)
Manniku
TR1 Board Junior Member

Re: Auspuff zu verkaufen
Reply #10 - 09.12.23 at 00:50:52

Ein Leben ohne Respekt ist keins.
Top of page
View Profile   IP Logged
goedi
TR1 Board Newbie

Bike: TR 1 / SR 500
Reply #11 - 09.12.23 at 10:41:50

Top of page
Email View Profile   IP Logged
lasse.mynttinen@gmail.com
TR1 Board Newbie

Bike: Tr1. ’83
Reply #12 - 30.04.24 at 19:14:27

Are these still available?

Top of page
Email View Profile   IP Logged
claude-25
TR1 Board Newbie

Re: Auspuff zu verkaufen; verkauft
Reply #13 - 30.04.24 at 21:03:05

Désolé pour ceux qui m'ont écrit, les pots sont vendus depuis très longtemps, ce qui n'a rien d'étonnant

Par contre, et j'en ai parlé à Manfred, premièrement, je ne recevais pas vos mails et deuxièmement la traduction des messages par le traducteur du forum s'apparente à du petit nègre et est incompréhensible, c'est un mélange de français, d'allemand et d'anglais, donc j'y viens de moins en moins souvent

"j'ai deine Beiträge pour la première fois et je m'en vais à mon rendez-vous. Je n'ai pas été informé du Forum par des
personnes qui se trouvent en France et qui sont très bien informées.
Le Forum est destiné aux pays australiens qui s'étendent sur leur propre peau, ce qui m'amène à le faire d'une manière ou d'une autre."

Cette traduction de ma réponse à vos mails n'est pas conforme à ce que j'avais écrit et est incompréhensible, que vient faire l'Australie là-dedans?

La même chose mais traduite par Google:

Sorry to those who wrote to me, the pots have been sold for a very long time, which is not surprising
On the other hand, and I spoke to Manfred about it, firstly, I was not receiving your emails and secondly the translation of the messages by the forum translator is like a joke and is incomprehensible, it's a mix of French, German and English, so I come to it less and less. less often

This translation of my response to your emails does not conform to what I had written and is incomprehensible, what is Australia doing in this?

Top of page
View Profile   IP Logged
Manfred
TR1 Board Administrator

Take it easy!

Bike: Yamaha TR1 '81 (bought September 1984 as new)
Re: Auspuff zu verkaufen; verkauft
Reply #14 - 01.05.24 at 09:48:54

Hi Claude,

Quote from claude-25 on 30.04.24 at 21:03:05:
On the other hand, and I spoke to Manfred about it, firstly, I was not receiving your emails and secondly the translation messages by the forum translator are similar to the little ghost and are incomprehensible, it is a mixture of French, German and English, so I come there less and less often

That's sad to read, but if you, or someone else, knows a better and free and easy to integrate & use translation tool, I'm very willed to test it.
The currently used Google translator, which translates a whole thread/page at once, is the far best I have found and the far best ever on TR1.de.

Manfred

Don't ask me anything technical about the TR1!
I'm the computer guy, not the mechanic!
CoolCoolCool
Top of page
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print